The hAP mini is a small 2GHz wireless access point for home or small offices. It has three ports, which are configured as one Internet port and two LAN ports, but can be reconfigured as desired, using the powerful RouterOS configuration options.
The powerful 650MHz CPU gives you full access to the wide variety of features provided by the versatile RouterOS operating system, but if all you want is a simple access point - it is already configured out of the box. You simply need to open it’s web configuration page and provide a password for it.
The unit is powered by microUSB and measures only 8 cm tall. Even with it’s small size, the hAP mini is still quite powerful, as it uses the QCA9533 CPU, just like the bigger units in the widely successful hAP series. The device has an omnidirecional antenna built-in, and does not have a strict limiation on number of connected clients. It works in 2 GHz and supports 802.11b/g/n standards.
- Architecture: SMIPS
- CPU: QCA9533
- CPU core count: 1
- CPU nominal frequency: 650 MHz
- Dimensions: 48 x 78 x 81mm
- License level: 4
- Operating System: RouterOS
- Size of RAM: 32 MB
- Storage size: 16 MB
- Storage type: FLASH
- Max Power consumption: 3.5W
- MicroUSB input Voltage: 5-5 V
- Number of DC inputs: 1 (MicroUSB)
- Wireless 2.4 GHz number of chains: 2
- Wireless 2.4 GHz standards: 802.11b/g/n
- Antenna gain dBi for 2.4 GHz: 1.5
- Wireless 2.4 GHz chip model: QCA9533
- 10/100 Ethernet ports: 3