The wAP R is a small weatherproof 2.4Ghz wireless access point with a miniPCI-e slot (so you can use your own LTE card) and LTE antennas. Unit comes with one 10/100 Ethernet LAN port for your wired devices.
The weatherproof device can be mounted outside your house, in the vehicle, on your porch or anywhere else where you need wireless access from your phone or computer. It also includes a desktop stand so you can put it inside the building near a window.
Unit has the several powering options - 9-30V PoE-in by Ethernet port, DC jack and automotive connector, very handy in mobile devices like car, bus or train.
- CPU: QCA9531
- CPU core count: 1
- CPU nominal frequency: 650 MHz
- Dimensions: 185x85x30 mm
- License level: 4
- Operating System: RouterOS
- Size of RAM: 64 MB
- Storage size: 16 MB
- Storage type: FLASH
- Tested ambient temperature: -40°C .. +60°C
- Max Power consumption: 6W
- PoE in: Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage: 9-30 V
- Number of DC inputs: 3 (DC jack, PoE-IN, Automotive)
- DC jack input Voltage: 9-30 V
- Automotive input Voltage: 9-30 V
- Wireless 2.4 GHz number of chains: 2
- Wireless 2.4 GHz standards: 802.11b/g/n
- Antenna gain dBi for 2.4 GHz: 2
- Wireless 2.4 GHz chip model: QCA9531
- 10/100 Ethernet ports: 1