Our newest out-of-the-box solution for LoRa® technology. Like the previous wAP LR kits, it contains a pre-installed UDP packet forwarder to any public or private LoRa® servers and an outdoor weatherproof wireless access point with 2.4 GHz WLAN interface and Ethernet port with PoE-in that could be used as a backend.
Here’s the difference: this device works with the 2.4 GHz frequency for LoRa® as well. That means significantly higher bandwidth, higher data rate, and less air time. And because of the Chirp modulation technology, it doesn’t interfere with the 2.4 GHz WLAN signal! A perfect solution for industrial setups with a high density of sensors.
There is a built-in 2 dBi WLAN / 4.7 dBi LoRa® antenna, but you can add an external antenna for extra coverage. We suggest using the TOF-2400-8V-4 Omni antenna for best results.
We’ve decided to keep the classic wAP form-factor that has been tested in many other MikroTik products – it can deliver excellent and stable performance in almost any weather conditions. Functional and non-intrusive design, astonishing durability, and great value remain at the core of this design.
The whole IoT community is exploring the 2.4 GHz LoRa® possibilities – join them and be among the first ones to benefit from the increased data rates.
*the device has no built in LTE modem, the SIM slot can only be used, if LoRa interface card is removed and replaced by an LTE modem
- Product code: RBwAPR-2nD&R11e-LR2
- Architecture: MIPSBE
- CPU: QCA9531
- CPU core count: 1
- CPU nominal frequency: 650 MHz
- RouterOS license: 4
- Size of RAM: 64 MB
- Storage size: 16 MB
- Storage type: FLASH
- Tested ambient temperature: -40°C to 60°C
- Number of DC inputs: 3 (DC jack, PoE-IN, Automotive)
- DC jack input Voltage: 9-30 V
- Automotive input Voltage: 9-30 V
- Max power consumption: 8 W
- Cooling type: Passive
- PoE in: Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage: 9-30 V
- Wireless specifications
- Wireless 2.4 GHz Max data rate: 300 Mbit/s
- Wireless 2.4 GHz number of chains: 2
- Wireless 2.4 GHz standards: 802.11b/g/n
- Antenna gain dBi for 2.4 GHz: 2
- Wireless 2.4 GHz chip model: QCA9531
- Wireless 2.4 GHz generation: Wi-Fi 4
- 10/100 Ethernet ports: 1
- Number of SIM slots: 1 Modem (Mini SIM)
- MiniPCI-e slots: 1
- PCB temperature monitor: Yes
- Voltage Monitor: Yes