RB4011 series - amazingly powerful routers with ten Gigabit ports, SFP+ 10Gbps interface and IPsec hardware acceleration for a great price!
The RB4011 uses a quad core Cortex A15 CPU, same as in our carrier grade RB1100AHx4 unit. The unit is equipped with 1GB of RAM, can provide PoE output on port #10 and comes with a compact and professional looking solid metal enclosure in matte black.
RB4011iGS+RM (Ethernet model) includes two rackmount ears that will securely fasten the unit in a standard 1U rack space.
Note: The RB4011 does not support Passive DAC modules and SFP GPON modules.
- Architecture: ARM 32bit
- CPU: AL21400
- CPU core count: 4
- CPU nominal frequency: 1400 MHz
- Dimensions: 228 x 120 x 30 mm
- License level: 5
- Operating System: RouterOS
- Size of RAM: 1 GB
- Storage size: 512 MB
- Storage type: NAND
- Tested ambient temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- PoE in: Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage: 18-57 V
- PoE out: Passive PoE up to 57V
- PoE-out ports: Ether10
- Number of DC inputs: 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN)
- DC jack input Voltage: 12-57 V
- Max out per port output (input > 30 V): 400 mA
- Max out per port output (input < 30 V): 600 mA
- Max total out (A): 600 mA
- Max power consumption: 33 W
- Max power consumption without attachments: 18 W
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 10
- SFP+ ports: 1
- Serial port: RJ45
- PCB temperature monitor: Yes
- Voltage Monitor: Yes
- Certification: CE/RED, EAC, ROHS