SKU: RB941-2nD - The home Access Point lite (hAP lite) is an ideal little device for your apartment, house or office.
It supports button triggered WPS, for the convenience of not typing a complicated password when somebody wants to have wireless internet access, and can also be told to change to cAP mode and join a CAPsMAN centrally managed network by the push of a button.
Of course, the device runs RouterOS with all the features, bandwidth shaping, firewall, user access control and many others.
The hAP lite is equipped with a powerful 650MHz CPU, 32MB RAM, dual chain 2.4GHz onboard wireless, four Fast Ethernet ports and a RouterOS L4 license. USB power supply is included.
- Product code: RB941-2nD
- Architecture: SMIPS
- CPU: QCA9533
- CPU core count: 1
- CPU nominal frequency: 650 MHz
- Switch chip model: QCA9533-BL3A
- RouterOS license: 4
- Operating System: RouterOS
- Size of RAM: 32 MB
- Storage size:16 MB
- Storage type: FLASH
- MTBF: Approximately 100'000 hours at 25C
- Tested ambient temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Wireless capabilities
- Wireless 2.4 GHz Max data rate: 300 Mbit/s
- Wireless 2.4 GHz number of chains: 2
- Wireless 2.4 GHz standards: 802.11b/g/n
- Antenna gain dBi for 2.4 GHz: 1.5
- Wireless 2.4 GHz chip model: QCA9533
- Wireless 2.4 GHz generation: Wi-Fi 4
- 10/100 Ethernet ports: 4
- MicroUSB input Voltage: 5-5 V
- Number of DC inputs: 1 (MicroUSB)
- Max power consumption: 3.5 W
- Cooling type: Passive
- Certification & Approvals
- Certification: FCC, IC