The home Access Point lite (hAP lite) is an ideal little device for your apartment, house or office.
It supports button triggered WPS, for the convenience of not typing a complicated password when somebody wants to have wireless internet access, and can also be told to change to cAP mode and join a CAPsMAN centrally managed network by the push of a button.
Of course, the device runs RouterOS with all the features, bandwidth shaping, firewall, user access control and many others.
The hAP lite is equipped with a powerful 650MHz CPU, 32MB RAM, dual chain 2.4GHz onboard wireless, four Fast Ethernet ports and a RouterOS L4 license. USB power supply is included.
- Architecture SMIPS
- CPU QCA9533
- CPU core count 1
- CPU nominal frequency 650 MHz
- License level 4
- Operating System RouterOS
- Size of RAM 32 MB
- Storage size 16 MB
- Storage type FLASH
- Tested ambient temperature -20°C to 60°C
- MicroUSB input Voltage 5-5 V
- Number of DC inputs 1 (MicroUSB)
- Max power consumption 3.5 W
- Wireless 2.4 GHz number of chains 2
- Wireless 2.4 GHz Max data rate 300 Mbit/s
- Wireless 2.4 GHz standards 802.11b/g/n
- Antenna gain dBi for 2.4 GHz 1.5
- Wireless 2.4 GHz chip model QCA9533
- 10/100 Ethernet ports 4