ORIENTEK - TOC-250 Fiber Optic Connector Cleaner Pen 2.5mm FC, ST, SC
- Ergonomic, comfortable design with single action cleaning
- Precise mechanical action delivers consistent cleaning results
- Automatically advance ensures each clean is performed with fresh cleaning tape
- Low cost per clean
- Cleans connectors on jumpers and in adapters
- Available for 2.5 mm (ST,SC, FC) Connectors
- There are lots of dirt on the fiber connectors. Originally thought that the optical fiber is protected by a dust cover, according to the theory is not dirty;In fact, this idea is wrong, in our daily use process, or subconsciously or accidentally touched, will pollute the optical fiber end surface.
- When the optical fiber end face is attached with a lot of dirt, oil and other dirt, it will lead to the optical signal can not pass, and increase the optical fiber loss;When the end face of one fiber is contaminated, it will be damaged when it is connected with another fiber joint.If there is a large amount of dirt on the end face, there will be a heating condition, the fiber may be melted, because of the reflection of light wave, will lead to laser damage, thus affecting the entire communication system.
- Optical fiber cleaner is used to clean the dirt on the fiber interface. So what are the fiber optic cleaners? How is the end cleaning effect?
- Orientek supply optical fiber connector one-click cleaner, cassette cleaner, cleaning platform, wipe paper and so on.
- Optical fiber connector one-click cleaner TOC, a new fiber cleaning tool with high performance and fashionable appearance, can not only remove dirt, grease and other dirty dirt on the end face, but also effectively ensure that the fiber end face will not be scratched or damaged. TOC-125 is suit for LC/MU(APC/UPC)and other 1.25mm; TOC-250 is suit for SC/ST/FC/E2000(APC/UPC) and other 2.5mm; Over 800+ engagements per unit; Audible CLICK to alert the operator when tools is fully engaged.