The TPM-35 power meter provides highly accurate power measurements as well as reference value configuration features. Additionally, this convenient unit does not require offset nulling and offers a battery life of 75 hours for reliable and long-lasting performance in the field.
The TPM-35 optical power meter is widely used in the construction, maintenance, inspection, and acceptance of fiber optic communication network projects. The combination of the fiber optic power meter and light source checks continuity and helps evaluate the transmission quality of fiber optic links.
Its smart appearance, sustainable backlight display, and user-friendly interface make you feel comfortable with it. It provides detection of 7 wavelengths, with automatic wavelength memory function. The ultra-wide optical power test range, precise testing accuracy, and new user self-calibration function will enhance your work even further. The universal interface design supports FC/SC/ST and other interfaces without complicated conversion. Furthermore, an LED illumination function has been added to the base of the product to allow for operation in a dark environment, further improving work efficiency.
- High Precision
- Highly accurate unit offering 6 calibrated wavelengths
- Interchangeable connectors
- Durable and reliable design
- Easy-to-use interface forerror-free testing
- Rubber armor protection
- Backlit display
- Resolution 0.01 dB
- Automatic shutdown
- Silicone protective jacket
- One key start
- 7 Wavelengths detection
- Wavelengths(nm): 850/980/1300/1310/1490/1550/1625nm
- Measurement Range: -70～+10dBm/-50~+26dBm
- Optical Connector: 2.5mm universal interface+SC
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (3AA 1.5V battery)
- Resolution (dB): 0.01
- Working Temperature: -10~+60 (℃）
- Storage Temperature -25~+70 (℃）