- The Next Generation Sector Antenna Symmetrical Sectors are scalar horn antennas with symmetrical beam radiation pattern and industry changing TwistPortTM connector.
- Symmetrical Sectors offer perfect blend of features that solve the major weak points of current mainstream Sector antenna technology.
- Unique Beam Performance Traditional Sector antennas radiate very wide but very flat beam, with plenty of unwanted side lobes, that even change with frequency.
- Such beam performance is source to low noise immunity, co-location interference and null fill issues. Symmetrical Sectors are low loss scalar horn antennas with unique beam shape and characteristics.
- Their beam section is circular: azimuth and elevation radiation angles are identical. The beam pattern does not vary with frequency and antenna gain is balanced over a wide frequency range.
- These features make them excellent for use as Sector antennas. Coverage Without Null Mainstream sector antennas have very wide radiation pattern in azimuth, but very flat in elevation cut.
- Therefore, their coverage pattern has specific shape. If AP is too high, customers that are too close, suffer from low AP signal. The darkest spot is under the candle.
- Symmetrical Sectors radiate the symmetrical, circularly shaped beam of signal, very similar to a simple torchlight. Because of its unique radiation pattern, when antenna is directed towards the ground, it covers also nearby areas much easier than mainstream sector antennas.
Antenna Connection: TwistPort - Quick Locking Waveguide Port
Antenna Type: Horn
Materials: UV Resistant ABS Plastic, Polycarbonate, Polypropylene,
Aluminium, Stainless Steel
Temperature: -30°C to +55°C (-22°F to +131°F) / Gain: Max 13.2 dBi; Beam Width: 90°techdescription >