The Patent Pending Low-Cost POE-CONV-4824G is a Gigabit speed Active PoE(48VDC) to Passive PoE(24VDC) converter. The input can accept any standard PoE that meets IEEE802.3af/at/bt standards or 48V Passive PoE. The output is 24V Passive PoE up to 12W. They have a full metal body for improved EMI and surge suppression and have integral mounting tabs. The converters have built-in electrical surge, overload, and short circuit protections and a unique status indicator. Incorporating a rugged, compact, in-line design, they are perfect for indoor or outdoor use inside a weatherproof enclosure.
Compatible with all 24V Passive PoE devices requiring 12W or less.
- 10/100/1000Mb (Gigabit) Data Rate
- CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6a Compatible.
- 802.3af, 802.3at, 802.3bt to 24V Passive PoE Converter
- PoE, PoE+ and PoE++ Compatible
- Shielded RJ45 Jacks and Full Metal Housing, Industrial Strength Operating Range -40C to +70C
- 12W Maximum Output Power, Patent Pending Functionality
- Passive PoE Wireless Devices
- Passive PoE Security Cameras
- 3.65 x 1 x 1” (93 x 25.4 x 25.4mm)
- 2.25oz (64g)
- Input PoE Voltage: 40VDC to 58VDC (802.3af/at/bt) or 48V Passive PoE
- Output PoE Voltage: 24VDC Passive PoE
- Minimum / Maximum Load: 10mA Min, 0.5A(12W) Max
- Data Rate: 10/100/1000Mbps (1Gbps) Gigabit Compatible
- Surge Protection: IEC 61000-4-5 40A Lightning/Surge Protection
- MTBF (MIL-HDBK-217F 70C): 832,154 Hrs
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +85°C
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% non condensing
- Connectors: RJ45 Shielded Jacks
- Ethernet Cable Compatibility: CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6a