The TP-DC-2448GDX2-HP is a unique high power PoE injector with Dual 802.3af/at compatible outputs. This means that two devices can be powered from a single PoE injector. The data path between the devices is handled by the injector so no PoE switch is required.
This model runs on 24VDC as well as 110/220VAC grid power. The total combined output is up to 70W.
They have two DC inputs for connecting 2 power sources, like a primary and backup power source. They have various protections for short circuit, overload and surges caused by ESD or lightning. The built-in surge protection protects sensitive connected devices from damage due to surges on data and PoE lines.
All 8 wires are protected.
The input voltage and output voltage are isolated to avoid any grounding or negative voltage issues.
- Input Voltage 24VDC
- Dual 802.3af/at outputs
- High Power Output to 70W
- Surge Protected to 15kV
- Dual DC Inputs for Connecting 2 Power Sources
- 10/100/1000 Data Compatibility, Shielded Connectors
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Reverse/Over Voltage Protection
- Industrial Temperature Range, DIN Rail Mountable
- 24VDC Remote Power Systems running on batteries
- Power a Camera and Wireless using a single PoE Injector
- Power a Wireless AP and Backhaul using a single PoE injector
- PoE Lighting Applications
- 125 x 75 x 38mm (4.9 x 3 x 1.5”)
- 255g (9oz)
- Input Voltage: 90-264VAC 47-63hz
- Input Connector: IEC C13 (incl. Power Cord)
- POE Specification: Active PoE 802.3af/at (Mode B, 2 Pair)
- Output Voltage (+/-2.5%): 56VDC
- Ethernet Connectors: RJ45 (Shielded) 10/100 & Gigabit Compatible
- Output Current (max): 0.45A X 2
- Output Power (total): 50W
- Self-Consumption Power: 2W
- Efficiency (min): 80%
- Line Regulation, Ripple, Noise: 1%
- Load Regulation: 5%
- Surge Protection:
- IEC61000-4-2 (ESD) ±15kV (air), ±8kV (contact)
- IEC61000-4-4 (EFT) 40A (5/50ns)
- IEC61000-4-5 (Lightning) 20A (8/20μs)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +70°C (-40 to +158°F) -25 to +50°C (-13 to 122°F)
- Operating Humidity (RH): 5% - 90%
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)