The TP-MS616-ISO rack mount 16 port mid span PoE power sources are used for supplying PoE and data to up to 16 devices multiple devices from a central location such as an operations room. The PoE devices feature a separate datain port coupled with a data out/PoE port. The PoE function is fully IEEE802.3at/af compliant and supports Gigabit Ethernet. The included PC software allows for configuration of the individual ports and for displaying port status through the RJ45 management port or network.
Ports can be enabled/disabled and configured for forced PoE output (Passive PoE) or IEE802.3at/af detection.
PoE DC Voltage (55V) is supplied on 4 pairs. Maximum power output per rack mount unit is 576W. The individual outputs are overload and short circuit protected.
The 1U rack mounting accommodates 19" racks with included brackets.
- IEEE 802.3at/af High Power Gigabit Midspan PoE Injectors
- Up to 40W per Individual Port
- 1U Standard Rack Mount (19”)
- Configuration and status thru front panel RJ45 port or thru network
- Supports non standard (Passive) devices
- Accepts AC or DC input
- Remotely Power Multiple Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
- Power network devices from a central network room
- 430 x 290 x 44mm (16.9 x 11.4 x 1.7”)
- 1U rack mount 19”
- 4.9kg (10.8lb)
- Ethernet Standard IEEE802.3/IEEE802.3u/IEEE802.3ab (10 base-T/100base-T/1000base-T)
- PoE Standard IEEE802.3at/af or Passive PoE
- Shielded RJ45 Ports 16 data-in ; 16 data/PoE out
- Console Port RJ45 Management Port. Can also be managed via network.
- Max Device Distance 100m (328ft)
- Maximum PoE Power 35W per port, 625mA @ 56V
- PoE Protection Over Temperature, Over Current, Over/Under Voltage
- Power On (Green On)
- Power On Alarm (Red On)
- PoE Power On (Green On)
- PoE Detect Error (Red On)
- PoE Unknown Device (Off)
- PoE Detecting (Orange Blinking)
- PoE Port Off (Orange On)
- AC Power Input 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Fuse Type IEC 60127-2 Type T, 5x20mm 250V 6.3A TimeLag
- DC Power Input -42VDC TO -57VDC
- Max Power Output 576W
- Operating Temperature -20 to +65°C (-4 to 149°F)
- Operating Humidity (RH) Up to 95% (non condensing)
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) 103,546 Hours
- Storage Temperature -20 to +80°C (-4 to +176°F)