The TP-POE-48D offered by Tycon Power are quality midspan power sources for years of reliable operation even in the toughest conditions. They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide surge protected data-out and power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-).
The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet).
The units are autoranging so that they accept AC inputs from 90VAC to 264VAC (50/60 Hz) and they supply regulated DC Voltage at the output. They have various protections for surge, short circuit, overload and overvoltage. The medium power model has power output up to 24W. They provide 48-56V DC Output with load regulation within 5%.
If the remote device does not support power over Ethernet, splitters (POE-SPLT-S) are available to split the data and DC voltage at the remote device.
If the remote device requires reverse voltage the (POE-XOVER) cable can be used.
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Built in Ethernet and AC Surge Protection
- Autoranging Switching Power Supply
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- Medium Power up to 24W
- 802.3af, 802.3at PoE
- High Temperature Industrial Operation
- Compact size – Floor / Desktop / Wall Mount
- I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
- PoE Lighting Applications
- 85 x 76 x 36mm (3.4 x 3 x 1.4”)
- 150g (5.3oz)
- Product Selector: TP-POE-48D
- PoE Output Voltage (+/- 2.5%): 48V
- Output Current: 0.33A
- Output Power: 16W
- PoE Type: 802.3af
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure): 88,352 Hours
- AC Input: 90-264VAC 47-63Hz
- Max Inrush Current (120VAC): 30A
- Efficiency (min): 85%
- Line / Load Regulation: 1% / 5%
- Ripple / Noise: 1% / 2%
- Protections: Over-Voltage, Short Circuit, Over-Current
- Surge Protection: (+/- 4KV) ( IEC 61000-4-5 ) Ethernet: 4 Pin (1/2,3/6) Common Mode Protection, 7.5V Clamping Voltage 5.4A (8/20µs) Peak Pulse Current, <2pF Shunt Capacitance AC Input: Operating voltage = 385VDC, Clamping voltage = 775VDC, Maximum discharge current is 1200A(8/20us)
- ESD Protection: (IEC 61000-4-2) Class B: Contact 8KV, Air 15KV
- EMC Standards: FCC Class B EN55022 Class B
- Safety Standards: UL1950, CSA 22.2 & TUV EN60950
- Environmental Standards: RoHs
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +60°C (-22 to +140°F)
- Operating Humidity: (RH) 5% - 90%
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)