The UPSPro® STL12/24-600W series outdoor enclosures are designed for applications that require a backup power source in order to maintain uninterrupted service to customers. The enclosure is powered from 120/240VAC. It is also solar ready so a solar panel can be added as an alternate power source or to extend backup time. (TPSK Solar Kits).
These systems are ideal for powering security cameras 24/7 from lighting systems where grid power is only available at night.
Additional AC inputs such as 277VAC or 480VAC can be adapted by using standard AC transformers.
Features include an advanced manageable MPPT battery charge controller to protect against over-charging or over-discharging of the valve regulated sealed lead acid AGM batteries. The charge controller displays battery level, charging current, temperature, and load current on its embedded LCD display. Charging parameters can be customized in the field if required.
Enclosures have multiple ports for CAT5 cable, antenna cables/connectors or other cabling. They are vented to prevent residual buildup of hydrogen gas.There is some space inside the enclosures for customer electronics such as controllers, wireless AP or CPE cards, sensors, inverters, etc.
Equipment runs on batt power which isolates it from power line surges which is a main cause of outdoor equipment failure
- Weatherproof (IP65), UV resistant, outdoor enclosures
- Powered from AC mains power and/or Solar
- Interior space for customer electronics
- Wall or Pole Mounting
- Isolates Customer Equipment from Power Line Surges
- High Quality AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Advanced battery charge controller protects against overcharge and over discharge
- Wireless Base Stations and Clients
- Surveillance Cameras
- Wireless Bridge and Repeaters
- Remote Sensors
- Mission critical outdoor power
- Backup Power Systems
Enclosure External Size
- 24.1 x 24.1 x 17.5" (612.5 x 612.5 x 445.6mm)
Enclosure Internal Size
- 23.9 x 23.9 x 16.1" (608 x 608 x 409.5mm)
System Weight (without batteries)
- 75lb (34kg)
Battery Weight (each)
- 37lb (17kg)
- Battery Voltage (DC): 12/24VDC
- Input Voltage (AC): 120/240VAC, 50/60Hz, 5A Max.
- Capacities (Amp Hr) @ 12V: 400Ah (8 batteries)
- Storage Capacity (Watt Hr): 4800Wh
- Max Output Power: 600W
- Suggested Maximum Load:
- 240W @ 12VDC
- 450W @ 24VDC
- Maximum Instantaneous Load: 20A 500msec
- Battery Type: Valve Regulated Sealed Lead Acid / Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM)
- Battery Life: 5 Years
- Battery Cable Fuse: 6 x 32mm Ceramic 30A 250V
- Controller Type: 40A MPPT Solar Controller with Status Display and 20A Load with on/off switch
- Maximum Solar Panel Size:
- 520W @ 12V Battery Config
- 1040W @ 24V Battery Config
- Controller Display Status: Battery Voltage, Charging Voltage, Charging Current, Load Current, Temperature
- Bulk Charge: 14.4V / 28.8V
- Float Charge: 13.8V / 27.6V
- Over-discharge protection: 11V / 22V
- Over-discharge recovery voltage: 12.6V / 25.2V
- Controller Self Consumption: <1W
- Enclosure Type: Powder Coated Steel – Pole/Wall Mount
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to 140°F)
- Certifications: Individual components used have CE Certifications. Batteries have CE and UL.