Revolutionary Wireless Technology.
Introducing airFiber®, a truly revolutionary Point-to-Point wireless platform from Ubiquiti. Housed in a compact, highly efficient form factor, airFiber delivers amazing wireless gigabit+ performance, low latency, and long range. airFiber ushers in a new era in price-disruptive wireless technology ideal for carrier backhaul, building-to-building enterprise use, or public safety applications.
This model features the popular mid-band frequencies, which are freely used in many parts of the world.
Note. Price shown is for a single unit. airFiber® is normally purchased in pairs to form a single link.
- 5 GHz, mid-band 100+ km link range
- 1.2+ Gbps throughput
- Separate integrated TX and RX antennas
- Integrated GPS sync
- 1+ Mpps processing
- 1.2+ Gbps Maximum Throughput
- 62+ mi (100+ km) Maximum Range
- 40 W Max Power Consumption
- Passive PoE Power Method
- Pole Mount Kit Included
- Up to 125 mph Wind Survivability
- High-Range 5 GHz Frequency Coverage
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- 1 x Fast Ethernet Management Port
- 1 x RJ-12 Auxiliary Port
- Dimensions 938.4 x 468.4 x 281.4 mm (36.94 x 18.44 x 11.08 in)
- Weight 16 kg (35.27 lb) Mount Included
- Max. Power Consumption 40 W
- Power Supply 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)
- Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting Pole Mount Kit (Included)
- Wind Loading 863 N @ 200 km/hr (194 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind Survivability 200 km/hr (125 mph)
- Operating Temperature -40 to 55° C (-40 to 131°F)