Model: AF-5 US
Ubiquiti UISP airFiber 5 GHz Mid-Band Bridge AF5-US Wireless PtP 1.2+ Gbps Gigabit Radio
Operating on the 5 GHz frequency band, the AF-5 airFiber High-Band 5 GHz Carrier Class Point-to-Point Gigabit Radio from Ubiquiti Networks offers point-to-point connectivity at long distances of over 62 miles (100 kilometers). This enhanced coverage provides a reliable backhaul connection which is an essential part of many building-to-building enterprise network configurations. With a dual-antenna architecture, 2x2 MIMO functionality separates the transmit and receive data streams allowing for increased bandwidth and a more reliable connection. Setup of this PtP Gigabit radio is simple thanks to the airFiber Configuration Interface which can be installed by a single network tech.
Innovative Antenna Design
The high-isolation, dual-antenna design is ideal for robust performance in the harshest RF noise environments.
Surpassing conventional wired backhauls, the airFiber®5 delivers real throughput of up to 1.2+ Gbps.
Low-Latency Carrier Backhaul
The airFiber 5 supports FDD (Frequency Division Duplexing) in full-duplex mode for < 1 ms latency, resulting in increased efficiency for carrier-class network backhauls.
5 GHz Unlicensed Band
The airFiber 5 operates in worldwide, license-free, 5 GHz frequencies. Users can deploy airFiber5 almost anywhere they choose (subject to local country regulations).
- 1.2+ Gbps Maximum Throughput
- 62+ mi (100+ km) Maximum Range
- 40 W Max Power Consumption
- Passive PoE Power Method
- Pole Mount Kit Included
- Up to 125 mph Wind Survivability
- High-Range 5 GHz Frequency Coverage
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- 1 x Fast Ethernet Management Port
- 1 x RJ-12 Auxiliary Port
- Dimensions 938.4 x 468.4 x 281.4 mm (36.94 x 18.44 x 11.08 in)
- Weight 16 kg (35.27 lb) Mount Included
- Max. Power Consumption 40 W
- Power Supply 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)
- Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting Pole Mount Kit (Included)
- Wind Loading 863 N @ 200 km/hr (194 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind Survivability 200 km/hr (125 mph)
- Operating Temperature -40 to 55° C (-40 to 131°F)