Compact, rack-mountable router with Gigabit Ethernet and fiber uplink capability and an 80 Gbps aggregate throughput.
The EdgeRouter Infinity combines 80 Gbps aggregate throughput with price/performance value in a compact rack-mountable form factor. Eight SFP+ ports offer 10G fiber connectivity, and a Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port offers copper connectivity. The EdgeRouter Infinity includes primary and backup AC/DC power supply modules for redundancy.
- (8) 10G SFP+ Ports and (1) Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 Port
- Hot-Swappable Modular Power Supplies
- 16-Core, 1.8 GHz Processor
10G Routing Technology for the Masses
The EdgeRouter Infinity features eight 10G SFP+ ports for fiber connectivity and a Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port for copper connectivity.
The 1U-high metal chassis allows for convenient mounting in a standard-sized, 19"-wide rack.
The EdgeRouter Infinity includes two AC/DC power modules – one for backup. An optional DC/DC power module is available for use with DC power.
The EdgeRouter Infinity is supported and managed by UNMS (Ubiquiti Management System), a comprehensive controller with an intuitive UI. A single control plane manages registered EdgeMAX devices across multiple sites.
- SFP+ Data Ports: Link/Activity
- RJ45 Data Port: Link/Activity
- Serial Console Port: (1) RJ45 Serial Port
- Data Ports: (8) SFP+ Ports / (1) RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- MIPS64 16 Core 1.8GHz wit Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing
- 16GB DDR4 RAM
- 442.4 x 285.6 x 43.7mm (17.42 x 11.24 x 1.72")
- Without Mount: 4.950kg (10.91lbs)
- With Mount: 5.045kg (11.12lbs)
Max. Power Consumption:
Supported Voltage Range:
- AC/DC Power Supply Module: 100-240VAC, 24VDC Output
- DC/DC Power Supply Module: 48-54VDC, 24VDC Output
- CE, FCC, IC
- Yes, 1U
- Air:±24kV, Ground:±24kV
- -5 to 40°C (23 to 104°F)
- 5 to 95% non-condensing