EdgeRouter X Advanced Gigabit Ethernet Router
The EdgeRouter X delivers cost-effective routing performance in an ultra-compact form factor.
The Ubiquiti ER-X accepts PoE input and features a passive PoE passthrough option to power an airMAX device, The ER-X provide five independent, Gigabit RJ45 ports that are configurable for switching. The intuitive, graphical user interface is easy to learn and makes routing features simple to configure and monitor. It includes an integrated Command-Line Interface (CLI) for convenient access to advanced functions.
Take advantage of fast Gigabit Ethernet data speeds with the ER-X EdgeRouter X from Ubiquiti. This router comes equipped with a total of five Gigabit Ethernet ports: one data/PoE input port, three data ports, and one data/PoE passthrough port. Inside the router you will find a 880 MHz dual-core processor along with 256 MB of DDR3 RAM and 256 MB of NAND code storage.
Versatile PoE Capability
Powered by 24V passive PoE or a power adapter, the EdgeRouter™ X features a passive PoE passthrough option* to power an airMAX® device.
The EdgeRouter X provides five independent, Gigabit RJ45 ports that are configurable for switching.
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Data/PoE Input Port
- 3 x Gigabit Ethernet Data Ports
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Passthrough Port
- Dual-Core 880 MHz Processor
- 256 MB DDR3 System Memory
- 256 MB NAND Code Storage
- Wall-Mount Compatible
- ESD/EMP Protection
- 5 x Gigabit RJ45 ports
- Passive PoE passthrough option
- Power via 24 V passive PoE or power adapter
- Ports configurable for line-rate, Layer-2 switching
- 130 kpps for 64-byte packets
- 1 Gbps for 1518-byte packets