Ubiquiti mPort Serial mFi Networked Serial Interface
mPort Serial features RS232 serial connectivity through a standard DB9 serial port.
Once a machine is connected through the serial interface, the mPort Serial can attach to the IP network using built-in WiFi or Ethernet.
From there, a terminal screen can be launched through the mFi controller software to control the connected machine.
The mPort Serial also features an external antenna connector to support longer range industrial applications.
- 100 x 60 x 27.5 mm (3.94 x 2.36 x 1.08") (without Bracket)
- 100 x 60 x 36.5 mm ( 3.94 x 2.36 x 1.44") (with Bracket)
- Weight (with Bracket)
- 119 g (4.2 oz)
- Power Supply
- 24V, 0.5A Surge Protection
- Integrated PoE Adapter (Included)
- Max. Power Consumption
- Networking Interface
- (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- (2) mFi RJ45 Ports
- (1) mFi Terminal Block Port
- Output Power
- 18 dBm
- Wi-Fi Standards
- 16 MB RAM, 8 MB Flash
- 3 LEDs (Power, Ethernet, Status)
- Wall-Mount Bracket (Included)
- Operating Temperature
- -10 to 70° C (14 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity
- 5 to 80% Noncondensing