Ubiquiti mPort Serial mFi mPort-S
The mFi mPort Serial Networked Serial Interface from Ubiquiti is designed for use with the mFi platform. Once connected, you can use the mFi Controller software to monitor your devices and define automation rules using your web browser. It features a 10/100 Ethernet port, serial terminal block port, and DB9 serial port.
The mFi is a Machine-to-Machine management system from Ubiquiti . mFi hardware is managed and monitored from the mFi Controller software. The mFi Controller allows you to create rules that trigger actions based on data from your mFi sensors. For example, motion detection can turn a light on, or a high temperature reading can trigger a fan. The mFi platform is compatible with third-party devices, making the options unlimited.
- Ubiquiti offers a wide selection of sensors including motion, temperature, current, and door/window sensors. Connection of sensors to the mPort creates an intelligent mFi network for machine management and smart building automation.
Easy Bridging to IP Network
- The mPort instantly bridges any serial connection, sensor or other device to your Ethernet or Wi-Fi network.
- Ubiquiti offers a wide selection of sensors including motion, temperature, current and door/window sensors. Connect sensors to the mPort™ to create an intelligent mFi network for machine management and smart building automation.
- Dimensions 100 x 60 x 27.5 mm (H x W x D) 100 x 60 x 36.5 mm (with Bracket)
- Power Supply 24V, 0.5A Surge Protection Integrated PoE Adapter (Included)
- Max. Power Consumption 3 W
- Networking Interface (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Ports (1) DB9 Serial Port (1) Terminal Block Serial Port
- WiFi Standards 802.11b/g/n
- Serial Protocols RS232, RS422, RS485
- Memory 16 MB RAM, 8 MB Flash