mFi Wall Mount Motion Sensor
mFi is a Machine-to-Machine management system from Ubiquiti. mFi hardware is managed and monitored from the mFi software. Allows you to create rules that trigger actions based on data from your mFi sensors. For example, motion detection can turn a light on, or a high-temperature reading can trigger a fan. The mFi platform is compatible with third-party devices, making the options unlimited!
- Plug and Play Installation. Use standard Ethernet cable to connect machines and sensors. Use Wi-Fi to seamlessly connect mFi nodes to your IP network. Unlimited device scalability allows you to add mFi devices as needed.
- Powerful Functionality. Create powerful relationships between sensors, machines, and powered devices.
- Simple Setup- Easily set up devices by creating rules to control sensors and machines depending on schedules or conditions.
- Dimensions: 146 x 66 x 52 mm (5.75 x 2.60 x 2.05")
- Weight: 127 g (4.48 oz)
- RFI Immunity: Avg. 10 V/m (80 to 2,000 MHz)
- Detection Range: 10 x 10 m, 110° @ 25° C
- Ports: (1) mFi RJ45 Port
- Mounting: Wall/Ceiling-Mount Bracket (Kits included)
- Mounting Height: 2.3 m Typical
- Operating Temperature: -10° to 45° C (14 to 113° F)
- Operating Humidity: 95% RH Max