Compact adapter capable of delivering 30W of PoE+ to the U6 LR and other PoE+ devices.
An adapter that can power UniFi PoE+ devices with wireless mesh applications, or offload PoE switch power dependencies.
- Delivers up to 30W of PoE+
- Compatible with the U6 LR and other PoE+ devices
- Surge and clamping protection
- AC cable with earth ground
- Model: U-POE-at
- Dimensions: 93 x 62 x 35 mm (3.66 x 2.44 x 1.38")
- Weight: 156 g (5.5 oz)
- Output voltage: 48V DC @ 0.65A
- LAN activity indicator: No
- Gigabit LAN port: Yes
- Remote reset capability: No
- Reset button: No
- Rated voltage: 100—240V AC @ 50/60Hz
- Input current: 0.75A Max.
- Inrush current: <100A peak at 26_
- Efficiency: 87%
- Output ripple: 1% max.
- Switching frequency: 70 kHz max.
- Line regulation: ≤ 3%
- Load regulation: ≤ 5%
- 2-pair powering: Pins 4, 5 (+) and 7, 8 (-)
- 4-pair powering: No
- AC connector: IEC-320 C6
- Data In / PoE: RJ45 shielded socket
- Surge protection: Difference and common mode
- Clamping protection: 11V data, 60V power
- Max. surge discharge: 1500A (8/20 _s) power
- Peak pulse current: 36A (10/1000 _s) data
- Shunt capacitance: <5 pF data
- Response time: <1 ns
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40° C (32 to 104° F)
- Storage temperature: -30 to 70°C (-22 to 158° F)
- Operating humidity: 10 to 95% noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC, UL