UniFi Switch PoE Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP
The US-48-750W UniFi Managed PoE+ Gigabit 48 RJ45 Port 750W Switch from Ubiquiti Networks offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. It provides a total non-blocking throughput of up to 70 Gb/s.
Powerful Enterprise Switch Model
The UniFi® Switch delivers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. Total non-blocking throughput: up to 26 Gbps for 24-port models and up to 70 Gbps for 48-port models.
Optical Fiber Connectivity
Two SFP ports support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps. For high-capacity uplinks, each 48-port model includes two SFP+ ports for uplinks of up to 10 Gbps.
Advanced Port Management
Each switch port offers custom settings: port name, PoE, network/VLAN configuration, and operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) - as well as 802.1X Authentication and Radius VLAN support.
Convenient PoE+ Support
The UniFi Switch features auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE to power multiple devices on the network.
- Powerful Enterprise Switch Models
- Advanced Port Management
- Optical Fiber Connectivity
- Convenient PoE+ Support
- Breakthrough Value
- Seamless Integration
- (48) Gigabit RJ45 ports
- (2) SFP+ ports
- (2) SFP ports
- (1) Serial console port (reserved for future use)
- Non-blocking throughput: 70 Gbps
- Switching capacity: 140 Gbps
- Forwarding rate: 104.16 Mpps
- Maximum power consumption: 750W
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V Passive PoE
- ***Click Here For Spec Sheet***