The RB2011 is a low cost multi port device series. Designed for indoor use, and available in many different cases, with a multitude of options.
The RB2011 is powered by RouterOS, a fully featured routing operating system which has been continuously improved for fifteen years. Dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service, load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration and monitoring - just a few of the vast number of features supported by RouterOS.
The RB2011iL-RM includes a new feature - power injector on Ethernet port 10 - it can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Less power adapters and cables to worry about! Maximum load on the port is 500mA. It is powered by the new Atheros 600MHz 74K MIPS network processor, has 64MB of RAM and a Level4 RouterOS license, as well as five Gigabit Ethernet ports and five Fast Ethernet ports.
RouterBOARD 2011iL-RM comes with 1U rackmount enclosure and power supply.
- Architecture MIPSBE
- CPU AR9344
- CPU core count 1
- CPU nominal frequency 600 MHz
- License level 4
- Operating System RouterOS
- Size of RAM 64 MB
- Storage size 128 MB
- Storage type NAND
- Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 60°C
- PoE in Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage 8-30 V
- PoE out Passive PoE
- PoE-out ports Ether10
- Number of DC inputs 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN)
- DC jack input Voltage 8-30 V
- Max out per port output (input < 30 V) 510 mA
- Max total out (A) 510 mA
- Max power consumption 18 W
- Max power consumption without attachments 6 W
- 10/100 Ethernet ports 5
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports 5