The NP5-DP-2FT (NP1GEN2) is a parabolic antenna designed for point-to-point communications by directing the waves to the receiver at its focal point through a parabolic reflector. This antenna has a high gain of 30 dBi and operates at a frequency ranging from 4900 to 6400 MHz. The antenna is highly directional, which means that it receives more power in a specific direction, has an N female connector and has N - RPSMA jumpers for connectorized radios. Its main application is for Backhaul and CPE.
- Netpoint's NP5-DP-2FT is a highly directional antenna that has a 6° beamwidth for more stable and reliable communication.
- Netpoint's NP5-DP-2FT is a light-weight, low-profile antenna ideal for the wireless ISP operator industry.
Dual - Polarized
- Netpoint's NP5-DP-2FT is a dual polarized V/H or ±45° slant adjustment and Includes N-Male to SMA Reverse male Jumper.
- Netpoint NP5-DP-2FT is an antenna compatible with radio units: Mimosa Networks, Ubiquiti, Cambium Networks, Radwin, Telrad and others.
- Gain of up to 30 dBi with low VSWR and high port isolation across the entire 4.9-6.4 GHz band
- One antenna that covers 5 and 6 Ghz
- Reduced interference with 38 dB minimum front to back
- Simplifies installation on site and guarantees “factory-tested” quality
- Connector type N Female
- 28.34in x 28.34in x 11.41in (72cm X 72cm X 29cm)
- 14.3lb (6.5kg)
- Eletric Specifications
- Antenna type: Directional parabolic reflector
- Frequency: 4.9 - 6.4 Ghz
- Connector type: Female N
- Gain (dBi): 28, 30, 29 4.9GHz, 5.4GHz and 5.7GHz
- VSWR HPOL: <1.5
- Beamwidth VPOL: 6.0°
- Beamwidth HPOL: 6.2°
- Return loss: 11
- ISO (dB): 30
- Radius F/B (dB): 38
- Polarization: Dual slant 45° or 90°
- Mechanical Specifications
- Wind max survival speed (MPH): 124.2 miles with Radome
- Azimuth adjustment: +/- 60 degrees
- Elevation adjustment (°): +/- 15 degrees
- Mounting Pipe Diameter, Min: 1 inch - 25.4mm
- Mounting Pipe Diameter, Max: 2.750 inch 69.86mm
- Operating temperature (C°): -49 to +140 F° | -45 to +60 C°
- Connector type: Dual N-Female with pigtails for RP-SMA
- Lenght of Pig tail: 2ft - 600 mm