NetPoint's NPX5-HP high-performance parabolic antenna is designed to work with very high performance in both licensed and unlicensed bands with excellent gain. The NPX5-HP-3FT model has dual polarization, 34 dBi gain and a N-female connector, as well as exceptional VSRW performance in the 4.9 to 6.4 GHz operating band. The antenna is pre-assembled and ready to install, as is an integrated radome for high performance and reliable operation in the most demanding conditions. This dish is 3 ft. in size and can be used for PTP backhaul, CPE, and public safety applications.
The best antennas are distinguished by their mechanical - electrical functions. They facilitate the technicians working at height and in compliance with the international maintenance standards.
- The NPX5-HP offers versatile mounting options, allowing for easy installation on poles or walls, adapting to the specific requirements of your network setup.
- Netpoint's NPX5-HP-3FT is a highly directional antenna that has a 4° beamwidth for more stable and reliable communication.
Stiff arm, lightweight and Pre-assembled
- Each of your NetPoint deployments must be fast, so your antenna will arrive pre-assembled and with a stiff arm for stability, and your antenna will be lightweight.
- Netpoint NPX5-HP-3FT is an antenna compatible with radio units: Mimosa Networks, Ubiquiti, Cambium Networks, Radwin, Telrad and others.
- Gain of up to 34 dBi with low VSWR and high port isolation across the entire 4.9-6.4 GHz band
- One antenna that covers 5 and 6 Ghz
- Simplifies installation on site and guarantees “factory-tested” quality
- Connector type N Female
- 28.34 x 28.34 x 19.68in (105cm X 105cm X 57cm)
- 88.18lb (40kg)
- Eletric Specifications
- Antenna type: Directional parabolic reflector
- Frequency: 4.9 - 6.4 Ghz
- Connector type: Female N
- Gain (dBi): 32, 33, 34.5 - 4.9GHz, 5.4GHz and 5.7GHz
- VSWR HPOL: <2.0
- Beamwidth VPOL: 4.2°
- Beamwidth HPOL: 4.2°
- Return loss: 9.54
- ISO (dB): 30
- Radius F/B (dB): 41
- Polarization: Dual slant
- Mechanical Specifications
- Wind max survival speed (MPH): 124.27 miles with Radome
- Azimuth adjustment: +/- 60 degrees
- Elevation adjustment (°): +/- 15 degrees
- Mounting Pipe Diameter, Min: 1 inch - 25.4mm
- Mounting Pipe Diameter, Max: 2.750 inch 69.86mm
- Operating temperature (C°): -49 to +140 F° | -45 to +60 C°
- Connector type: Dual N-Female with pigtails for RP-SMA
- Lenght of Pig tail: 2ft - 600 mm