Orientek FC-6S high precision high-quality single fiber cleaver, 250 to 900 micron coated single
With the introduction of the FC-6S , you now can have the ultimate precision tool for single fiber cleaving. The FC-6S is available with a single fiber adapter for 250 to 900 micron coated single fibers. It is a simple operation for the user to remove or install the single fiber adapter and alternate between mass and single fiber cleaving.
Built on a robust high-quality platform, theFC-6S is ideal for use with fusion splicing or other precision applications, setting a new standard for flexibility and performance. An optional fiber scrap collector can be installed with the FC-6S to help maintain loose scraps, resulting from the cleaving process. The scrap collector works to automatically grab and store the scrap fibers as the cleaver’s lid is raised.
- The FC-6S high precision cleaver is designed for field use alongside the Orientek splicing units. By using a rotating blade for multiple scoring positions enables a blade life of 36,000 cleaves with a cleave angle better than 0.5 degrees. The unit is constructed to be robust and field serviceable and has options such as a tripod mount to enable secure platform mounting.
- Used for Single Fiber Cleaving
- Utilizes an Automatic Anvil Drop for Fewer Required Steps and Better Cleave Consistency
- Prevents Double Scoring of the Fibers
- Has Superior Blade Height and Rotational Adjustment
- Available With Automatic Fiber Scrap Collection
- Can Be Operated With Minimal Steps