UISP airMAX Sector 2.4 GHz, 90º, 16 dBi Antenna
airMAX® 2x2 BaseStation Sector Antenna Pair the airMAX® Sector Antenna with a Rocket™M BaseStation for sector coverage in Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) networks.
Reduced Interference, Higher Gain
Highly resistant to noise interference, the airMAX® Sector Antennas provide superior gain and beam performance for high-capacity, multipoint networks.
RF Isolation and Beamwidth Options
The versatile airMAX Titanium Sector models feature advanced RF isolation and adjustable beamwidth options: 60°, 90° or 120°.
airMAX Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
Every airMAX Antenna has a built-in Rocket mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation.
- 2.4 GHz Operating Frequency
- 16 dBi Gain
- For Outdoor Use
- Compatible with Rocket M BaseStations
- Frequency Range 2.3-2.7GHz
- Gain 16.0-17.0dBi
- Polarization Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation 28dB min.
- Max VSWR 1.5:1
- Hpol Beamwidth (6dB) 91 deg.
- Vpol Beamwidth (6dB) 90 deg.
- Elevation Beamwidth 9 deg.
- Electrical Downtilt 4 deg.
- ETSI Specification EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions 700x145x79mm
- Weight 3.9 kg
- Windloading 160 mph
Click Here to view Product PDF