Eight-port, Layer 2 PoE switch supporting silent fanless cooling.
The Switch Lite 8 PoE (USW Lite 8 PoE) is a fully managed switch with (8) GbE RJ45 ports, including (4) 802.3at PoE+ ports, and a 52W total PoE supply for your UniFi access points and other PoE devices. The USW Lite 8 PoE also offers an extensive suite of Layer 2 switching protocols, and can be monitored or configured from anywhere with the powerful, intuitive UniFi Network web application and mobile app.
- (4) GbE, 802.3at PoE+ ports
- (4) GbE RJ45 ports
- 52W total PoE supply*
- Fanless, silent cooling
- Wall-mountable (kit included)
*With an external 60W power adapter.
- 99.6 x 163.7 x 31.7 mm (4 x 6.4 x 1.3")
- 295 g (10.4 oz)
- Enclosure material: Plastic
- Management interface: Ethernet In-Band
- Networking interface: (8) GbE RJ45 ports
- PoE interface: (4) PoE/PoE+ (Pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-)
- Total non-blocking throughput: 8 Gbps
- Power method: 54V DC, 1.1A power adapter
- Power supply: 54V, external, 60W
- Supported voltage range: 50—57V DC
- Max. power consumption: 8W (Excluding PoE output)
- Total available PoE: 52W*
- *With an external 60W power adapter.
- Max. PoE wattage per port by PSE: PoE+: 30W
- Button: Factory reset
- Operating temperature: -15 to 40° C (5 to 104° F)
- Operating humidity: 10 to 90% noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- System: Status
- Ethernet: PoE
- Application Requirements
- UniFi Network: Version 7.2.94 and later