- High-performance security that evolves with your network
A customizable, high-performance tabletop firewall with optional port expansion modules to adapt to your changing needs.
Businesses today are dependent on fast, reliable and secure Internet connectivity, but struggle to find network security solutions that can keep up, let alone evolve as their needs change. Firebox T80 is one of the highest performing tabletop appliances on the market and offers optional port expansion modules for integrated fiber connectivity, so you can adapt as your connectivity needs change.
Recognized by Industry Experts!
Total Security, Wherever You Need It
Firebox T80 gives you a powerful tool for administering and enforcing policy across your extended network, allowing you to bring full UTM protection to small and midsize environments for tighter security. With full support for the Total Security Suite, T80 makes it possible to protect your smaller locations with advanced security services like Cloud sandboxing, AI-powered anti-malware, threat correlation and DNS-filtering.
- Quick and Simple Deployment
WatchGuard RapidDeploy makes it possible to eliminate much of the labor involved in setting up a Firebox to work for your network – all without having to leave your office. RapidDeploy is a
powerful, Cloud-based deployment and configuration tool that comes standard with WatchGuard Firebox appliances. Local staff simply connect the device for power and the Internet, and the
appliance simply connects to the Cloud for all its configuration settings.
- Integrated Power Over Ethernet (POE+)
Firebox T80 includes two special Power over Ethernet (PoE+) ports to power a peripheral device such as a Cloud-managed wireless access point from WatchGuard or a third-party security camera, allowing you to extend the reach of your networks without having to run costly AC power to remote devices.
- Expansion Modules: Flexible and Future Proof
Firebox T80 features a port expansion bay, giving you the option to customize your port configuration with an SFP+ port for integrated fiber and LTE connectivity right from the appliance.
- Automation to the Core
WatchGuard Firebox T Series appliances are designed with automation to the core, allowing your IT team to do more with less. The WatchGuard Automation Core makes it possible to deploy from the Cloud, block threats, update signatures, and detect and kill malware, all without lifting a finger.
- Network Optimization with SD-WAN
Firebox T80 makes network optimization easy. With integrated SD-WAN, you can decrease your use of expensive MPLS connections and inspect traffic from home/small offices while improving the resiliency and performance of your network.
Features & Benefits
- 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports support high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures & gigabit WAN connections.
- Two integrated PoE+ ports for powering peripheral devices.
- Adapt as your network evolves, with optional SFP+ fiber and LTE port expansion modules.
- All logging and reporting functions included with purchase, with over 100 dashboards and reports including PCI and HIPAA.
- UTM (full scan)
- 631 Mbps
- Firewall (IMIX)
- 1.32 Gbps
- VPN (IMIX)
- 416 Mbps
- HTTPS (IPS enabled, full scan)
- 344 Mbps
- 1.15 Gbps
- IPS (full scan)
- 909 Mbps
- Firewall (UDP 1518)
- 4.7 Gbps
- VPN (UDP 1518)
- 1.4 Gbps
- Interfaces 10/100/1000*
- I/O interfaces
- 1 Serial/2 USB
- Concurrent connections
- Concurrent connections (proxy)
- New connections per second
- WSM licenses (incl)
- TDR Host Sensors included
- Branch Office VPN
- Mobile VPN
- Firewall Stateful packet inspection, TLS decryption, proxy firewall
- Application proxies HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DNS, TCP/UDP, POP3S, SMTPS, IMAPS and Explicit Proxy
- Threat protection DoS attacks, fragmented & malformed packets,blended threats
- Filtering options Browser Safe Search, Google for Business
- Site to Site VPN
- IKEv2, IPSec, Policy and Route Based Tunnels, TLS hub and spoke
- Remote Access VPN
- IKEv2, IPSec, L2TP, TLS