Popular in 65+ countries, the GIS-R10 is a plug-and-play hotspot controller renowned for its ease of installation and user-friendly interface. Designed for industrial and home applications, it offers seamless internet access control through a customizable login page. With the ability to share the internet service among multiple users, the GIS-R10 enhances user satisfaction and productivity, while providing options for free public internet or paid access with voucher printing methods.
The GIS-R10 supports multi-site installations and seamless roaming between wireless units, making it ideal for implementing a mobile broadband network. It offers an API for integration with PMS and PoS management applications, including a point-of-sale interface. Enjoy free online support, cloud services, and software upgrades, along with a cloud system for failure monitoring, remote management, and analytics of use. With no monthly or annual fees, the GIS-R10 delivers long-range wireless performance and can be customized to promote and grow your business.
Experience the power and versatility of the GIS-R10 by Guest Internet. Take control of internet access, boost user satisfaction, and ensure a secure online environment with this high-performance hotspot controller.
- Popular in 65+ countries.
- A high-performance multi-functional Hotspot controller that is plug and play, very easy to install and use.
- Business owners can control Internet access through a login page.
- Share the Internet service between many users and improve user satisfaction and productivity with easy Internet access.
- Provide free public Internet or charge for the service with voucher printing methods to give or sell access codes.
- Sell Internet access on-line with Paypal(R) CC billing.
- Brand the customizable login page to promote and grow your business.
- No limit to the numbers of users.
- Advanced cyber-security, content control and filtering.
- Protection from hackers with malware detection minimizing business liability.
- Supports multi-site installations with roaming between wireless units to implement a mobile broadband network.
- DUAL-WAN with load balance and failover for improved performance and reliability.
- Works with any type of wireless access point.
- VLAN permits using one wireless network for both guests and staff reducing installation cost by half.
- API for integration of PMS & PoS management applications.
- Includes a point of sale interface for applications such as Internet cafes.
- FREE online support, cloud service and software upgrades.
- FREE cloud system for failure monitoring, remote management and analytics of use.
- NO monthly or annual fees
The GIS-R10 is suitable for hotels, motels, luxury resorts, campgrounds, RV parks, shopping malls, schools, universities, airports, government buildings, sports stadiums and other large public locations.
NEW GENERATION SOFTWARE.
Guest Internet products have new generation software that is easier to use, has faster performance and adds a range of new features that include cellular roaming and VLAN.
CUT WIRELESS NETWORK INSTALLATION COST IN HALF
Hotels can half the cost of the wireless network installation for guests and staff by using dual-SSID wireless access points together with a Guest Internet gateway. Staff can connect directly to the back office network over the VLAN network with the GIS gateway configured as a bridge. With no VLAN configured for the wireless access point SSID then guests connect to the login page. The GIS gateway is configured as a router with access to the Internet only after login. Access to the back office network for guests is blocked by the PCI compliant firewall.
44cm x 26cm x 4.5cm
- Gateway Features
- Cloud management (optional)
- Plug and play with the setup wizard
- Firewall Blocks access from LAN to WAN
- Local and remote configuration
- Content filtering with OpenDNS
- Download/Upload speed control
- Allowed IP and MAC addresses
- Free and controlled Internet access
- Schedule to set availability
- Access point failure monitoring
- Port-forwarding for remote access to APs
- Email login for data collection
- No limit to the number of users
- Throughput: up to 400Mb/s
- Access code database: 10000
- API for POS interface
- POS integration to sell access codes, create,delete, view and manage via HTTP
- WAN1: RJ-45 Gb, load-balance, fail-over
- WAN2: RJ-45 Gb, load-balance, fail-over
- LAN1, LAN2, LAN3, LAN4: RJ-45 Gb
- VLAN option to bridge LAN to WAN
- Commercial grade equipment suitable for installation in any non-industrial environment
- 110v/220v supply 40W
- Login page options
- Unique user code login
- Purchase code with PayPal or credit/debit card
- Social Media login with Facebook
- Login with Email for data capture
- Disclaimer mode
- Open access mode
- Two-tier access, slow free + fast paid
- Custom branding with the login page generator
- Upload custom background image
- Full customization with HTML and CSS login pages.
- Uploaded via the admin interface