The new LtAP is a compact weatherproof wireless access point – perfect for busy urban environment or off-the-grid outdoors networking. It has high power 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n wireless and Gigabit Ethernet LAN port for your wired devices. There are several power options – DC jack, POE-in and automotive.
The unit comes with a two miniPCIe slots, offering many expansion options. For example, you can install LTE modem of your choice for LTE backup and 5GHz interface to have dual concurrent 2.4 GHz / 5GHz AP + LTE.
LtAP has a RS232 serial port, which gives you console access for debugging, as well as full size USB for other devices.
The rugged and extremely durable case with a special wall mounting kit will be perfect for almost any challenge: from public transportation, food trucks or logistics to harsh winter and stormy desert environment. It is a perfect solution for tracking vehicles in real time. We have provided a simple tracking application example in the RouterOS documentation to help you get started. LtAP even has 3 Mini-SIM slots for easy roaming management. Saves your time and money worldwide!
The new LtAP is more than an access point – it is what you need it to be wherever you need it to be.
- Architecture MMIPS
- CPU MT7621A
- CPU core count 2
- CPU nominal frequency 880 MHz
- CPU Threads count 4
- License level 4
- Size of RAM 128 MB
- Storage size 16 MB
- Storage type FLASH
- Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
- PoE in Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage 12-30 V
- Number of DC inputs 3 (DC jack, PoE-IN, Automotive)
- DC jack input Voltage 12-30 V
- Automotive input Voltage 12-30 V
- Max power consumption 24 W
- Max power consumption without attachments 9 W
- Wireless 2.4 GHz Max data rate 300 Mbit/s
- Wireless 2.4 GHz number of chains 2
- Wireless 2.4 GHz standards 802.11b/g/n
- Antenna gain dBi for 2.4 GHz 2.5
- Wireless 2.4 GHz chip model AR9382
- Wireless 2.4 GHz generation Wi-Fi 4
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports 1
- Number of SIM slots 3 Modem (Mini SIM)
- MiniPCI-e slots 2
- Serial port RS232
- Number of USB ports 1
- USB Power Reset Yes
- USB slot type USB type A
- Max USB current (A) 1
- PCB temperature monitor Yes
- Voltage Monitor Yes
- Certification CE/RED, FCC, IC, E-MARK, EAC, ROHS