The POE-Tester is the perfect tool for every technician’s toolbox. Use it to make sure you know what type of PoE is being supplied to ensure your equipment is compatible.
It detects and displays all popular PoE standards including the IEEE standards such as 802.3af, 802.3at and the new 802.3bt. It also detects 48V passive PoE delivered on 2 pair or 4 pair.
The PoE-Tester shows if the PoE is Mode A (supplied on pins 1,2,3,6) or Mode B (supplied on pins 4,5,7,8). It’s compatible with PoE, PoE+, PoE++ and High PoE.
- Very Compact Size, Low Cost
- Detects Popular Power Over EthernetStandards.
- 74 x 23 x 23mm (3 x 1 x 1”)
- 15g (0.5oz)
- PoE Detection: 802.3af, 802.3at, 802.3bt, 48V Passive 2 Pair and 4 Pair,
- Mode: A and Mode B
- PoE Input: (RJ45) 42-57VDC (Note: Does not detect 24V Passive PoE)
- Compatible Port Speed: 10/100MB/1000MB
- LED: Dual Color (Red / Green)
- Operating Temperature: -25 to +50°C (-13 to +122°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% - 90% non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)