Ubiquiti Switch 16 PoE US-16-150W Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch (150W)
Layer 2, PoE switch with (16) GbE, PoE+ and 24V passive PoE RJ45 ports and (2) 1G SFP ports.
The Switch 16 PoE 150W (US 16 PoE 150W), a fully managed switch with (16) GbE RJ45 ports and (2) 1G SFP ports. Each of the switch's ports can provide either PoE+ or configurable, 24V passive PoE to UniFi access points or other PoE devices. This switch can be monitored or configured from anywhere with the powerful, intuitive UniFi Network web application and mobile app.
- (16) GbE, PoE+ and 24V passive PoE RJ45 ports
- (2) 1G SFP ports
- 122W total PoE supply
Versatile Mounting Options
The UniFi Switch can be placed on a desktop or mounted on a wall or in a rack.
Versatile Port Configuration
Sixteen Gigabit RJ45 ports offer different power output options: auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE/PoE+ and 24V passive PoE, and two SFP ports provide optical fiber connectivity options to support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps.
Advanced Enterprise Switching
The UniFi Switch supports 802.1X authentication, dynamic and static VLAN tagging, port isolation, storm control, and guest control.
- Auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE
- 16 x Gigabit RJ-45 ports, 2 x SFP ports
- 1 Serial console port (reserved for future use)
- Non-blocking throughput of up to 18 Gbps
- Switching capacity: 36 Gbps
- Forwarding rate of up to 26.78 Mpps
- Maximum power consumption of 150W
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3af/at and 24V Passive PoE
- Rack mountable