NetPoint's NPX5-SHP Super High Performance series offers Super High Performance parabolic antennas designed to provide radiation pattern performance at 4.9 to 6.4 GHz with exceptional front-to-back ratio, excellent gain 37 dBi in dual polarization, and excellent VSRW performance. NPX5-SHP dishes include high-performance radomes. A feature of these models is that they include a stiff arm between a cost-benefit balance and a reliable backhaul link.
- The NPX5-SHP operates within the 5 GHz (4.9-6.4 GHz) frequency range, minimizing interference from other devices and ensuring optimal performance.
- Boasting a high gain of up to 37 dBi, the NPX5-SHP optimizes signal reception and transmission for an extended range and improved RSSI.
Dual - Polarized
- With dual linear polarization, the NPX5 enhances signal reliability, reducing the likelihood of signal degradation due to polarization mismatch.
- The antenna features a robust N-type female connector, ensuring secure and stable connections to your WISP equipment.
- Gain of up to 37 dBi with low VSWR and high port isolation across the entire 4.9-6.4 GHz band
- One antenna that covers 5 and 6 Ghz
- Simplifies installation on site and guarantees “factory-tested” quality
- Connector type N Female
- 52.36 x 52.36 x 24.80in (133cm X 133cm X 63cm)
- 154.32lb (70kg)
- ELECTRIC SPECIFICATIONS
- Antenna type: Directional parabolic reflector
- Frecuency: 4.9 - 6.4 Ghz
- Connector type: Female N
- Gain (dBi): 35, 36, 37 - 4.9GHz, 5.4GHz and 5.7GHz
- VSWR HPOL: <2.0
- Beamwidth VPOL: 3.2°
- Beamwidth HPOL: 3.0°
- Return loss: 9.54
- ISO (dB): 30
- Radius F/B (dB): 49
- Polarization: Dual slant
- MECHANICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Wind max survival speed (MPH): 124.27 miles with Radome
- Azimuth adjustment: +/- 60 degrees
- Elevation adjustment (°): +/- 15 degrees
- Mounting Pipe Diameter, Min: 1 inch - 25.4mm
- Mounting Pipe Diameter, Max: 2.750 inch 69.86mm
- Operating temperature (C°): -49 to +140 F° | -45 to +60 C°
- Connector type: Dual N-Female with pigtails for RP-SMA
- Lenght of Pig tail: 2ft - 600 mm